I had these pictures taken a while back so I figured someone may as well enjoy seeing them besides my computer's memory. They all turned out so good and I really need to do it again soon. Ryker has changed a lot since May.
Summer Dance Blast
9 years ago




11 comments:
Lindsy....how on earth did you find my blog! Tell me your secret, cuz I'd like to find a few blogs myself. I love all the pictures on your blog.....your kids are so darn cute! I especially like the one of Ryker on the 4-wheeler. I will be back ofen. I started a baking blog for my girls. Maybe you already linked to it. If not, check out the recipes. We all get so tired of the same 'Ol thing! http:getoffyourbuttandbake.blogspot.com
Crap...I spelled your name wrong!
That's what I get when I'm in a hurry.
Your family is sooooooooooo cute! And good taste on the bedding :-) THat is too funny. We loved it when we saw it. I came home from work today and Brad had even put the crib up and the beddign too (what a good kid!). I bet I've gone in the room at least 393737 times just to look at it! So fun to be able to keep in touch more!
Lindsey, I was checking out what my wife has been up to and saw that you stumbled upon our blog. Your family is cute and you guys look happy, I hope life is good for you, it has been along time. Life for us is good I have a wonderful wife and two little boys that I love to death. Take care.
Steven
Lindsey! How fun to meet up with you in this crazy world of blogging! Your kids are so, so cute. It's been so long, I'm glad all is well. We'll keep in touch via blog I'm sure! Take care, thanks for finding us! em (ryberg)
You have a gorgeous family! Alan and I look forward to keeping in touch with you! Take care!
Kim
Lindsey, Those are the cutest pictures. They are adorable. I love pictures that just show the kids naturally. So precious. Your little guy is getting big. It's amazing how fast they grow, when we work so hard to get them here.
Those are beauttiful pictures of your family. It was great to see you last week. Thank you for coming up. Love Adrienne
p.s. cute blog!!!!
Lindsey- You are a great photographer. Your kids are so adorable! And I love your new background.
Those are GREAT pics!
What BEAUTIFUL pictures!
Post a Comment