Tereck just told me that I couldn't put this on the blog so of course that means that I have to! I know I know I am a brat. Lexi came up the stairs yesterday with Ryker in a hula skirt. Oh dear, my poor boy. I'm sure it won't be the last time. I just can't wait for him to be walking around in their little dress-up shoes, affectionately called by my hubby, "My little hooker shoes." Anyways, the day he comes walking in the room in those I will be taking pictures of Tereck not the baby. Just so I can capture the look on his face. The joys of having big sisters. Sorry the pics a little blury, they all turned out that way because I couldn't get them to hold still. Oh well!
Summer Dance Blast
9 years ago

10 comments:
HEY CUTIE!!!!!! OH my heck!!!! It's so fun to see you! How in the world did you find my blog? I love that you did!!!!!!YOu just are the cutest ever! Your family is sooooo darling!!!!I can't even believe that you are married let alone with 3 darling kids! Yes Sara is a senior and Sam just put his papers in TODAY!!! He won't be 19 til Dec. but we will know where he is going in a few weeks! Thanks for writing to me and letting me know you found me! How is your mom and all the rest of the talented "von trap" family? Tell them to find me too!!! Stay in touch! Love ya, Tricia
PS Your little guy will never pass for a girl but he is a doll in the skirt!
I swear you have the cutest kids!
The hulu skirt on Ryker is great....Tereck needs one as well!
The sleep mask is priceless.
LOL! So dang cute! I think it is so funny when the older sisters dress up the little boys. My girls do it to Connor ALL the time. I think it is hilarious.
Oh my goodness your kids are so cute. It looks like you guys are doing good and was good to hear from you.
So stinkin' cute!
Cute!! I love the sleeping mask story. That is so funny!! Cute pictures. The hula skirt is priceless and if it's anything like our house, dress up has only just begun. I threw in some cowboy, police, and fireman garb into our dress up box so my boys could dress up with the girls and not always be dressed up like a girl but they still end up with dresses on!! You've gotta love it!
I LOVE it!! Those are the pictures you must keep!! Such cute little bugs.
Hey Lins,
Wow it was great to see you doing this blogging thing.Looks like you guys are doing great. You sure have a beautiful family. I see Nathan and your parents once in a while but how is Darren and Haley doing? Keep in touch..
Alan
Ryker is SO cute. My girls love to dress Kayson up too. Ya know whats funny. Darren brought home a sleeping mask from one of the hotels and McKayl has splept with it for months. It is so funny. Your kids are so cute. We are excited to see you this weekend.
I LOVE finding new people who have blogs. It is such a fun way to get to know people. I have the cutest pic of all the "girls" in princess outfits. Luke is complete with wig. They have to do it when they are little. I guess if he is 15 and still dressing in his sisters' clothes you should worry!
http://lishajeanne.blogspot.com
Post a Comment