About a month ago we lost a dear friend and my husbands boss in a helicopter crash near Price Utah. It has kind of turned our world upside down and all around. We are still trying to figure out where our future may end up. We were so blessed to have had almost 8 years with him. He was never just a boss to Tereck but more like an older brother. Just shy of his 41st birthday George was taken from us. I think that it really hasn't sunk into my sweet husband yet. Work has been really uncertain and busy to say the least. He had to lay off his guys and now he is in the field on his own. The stress has been unbelievable for him and I wish there was more I could do. We have had kind of a crazy month or so but we were able to fit a little time in for a couple afternoon trips to a water park in Pocatello. It is really true that you can find joy in just being with your children. It has really put into perspective what is important in this life. George was one of the best examples of that because he loved his chil
Summer Dance Blast
9 years ago

7 comments:
Im sorry for your loss. :(
Lindsey!!! HELLO! The craziest thing is that I have seriously been thinking about you for the last few weeks wondering how to get in touch with you!! I am so happy to find you! Beautiful family!! You make some pretty cute kids. Sorry about your husband's boss. That is awful. I'll keep your family in our prayers. I am so excited to find you!! Blogging is great. Do you like all of my random thoughts? Sorry. Love you linds! Chels
Love all the fun pics from the water parks. How fun!
We are so sorry for your loss. We know that George was a very special part of your lives. I am so glad that are able to find a little time to enjoy this crazy life, and have some fun. We hope everything turns out great. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Love the Lesters
Lindsey...your blog is so cute and your kids are even cuter!! It's great to see all the pictures! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and will keep your family in my prayers!
Lindsey - Hey, it's Nat Smith. We have a blog too, but it's set to private...so, if you want, please send your email address to: natplatt@gmail.com so that I can invite you as a reader. I hope you're doing well & I love the name, "Ryker" for your little boy. Funny, I think I've heard that name somewhere before... :)
Oh Lindsey that is horrible. I feel there pain, that poor family!! I'm sorry you are mourning right now and also your husband. Grief is so hard to deal with and it comes in many different degrees. I hope you guys are able to get back on your feet again, you will!! I'll keep you in my prayers!
Post a Comment