This is a cute and funny story. My Lex was at the mall a couple months ago with my mom and dad and they went into Clair's and saw these sleep masks. She had done nothing but talk about getting one since that day, so finally I gave in. These pictures are from the first night she wore it. I walked into her room and told Tereck he had to come and check it out. He ran and found the camera. Unfortunately the sleep mask only got used 3 times. In those 3 nights 2 of them ended up with nightmares and a scared little girl in bed with mom and dad. She decided after the 2nd nightmare that she thinks that it is the sleep mask causing them. 
Summer Dance Blast
9 years ago

2 comments:
Oh! How sad! I hope there are no more nightmares. Those darn things to make us feel like a princess are always a pain.
I'm so glad you let me a comment because I lost your address! Parker is obsessed with these as well and I've never given in yet! I wonder how it would go over in our house? I hope the nightmares go away! :)
Post a Comment