A couple weeks ago we finally got to take our little family get away for the summer. It kind of got put on hold after George died but we were finally able to sneak away over Labor Day weekend. We went with some of our friends and their kids to the Hogle Zoo and Lagoon. We had such a fun time even though we got rained on at Lagoon. It was really nice to finally get out of town and leave all the stress in Idaho for a weekend. I don't have any pics of Lagoon unfortunatly, my camera batteries died the first night down there and my boss forgot to give me the charger he had borrowed a month ago back. I will forgive ya for that one some day Scott. JK But here is at least a couple pics from the motel and the Zoo. Thanks for the fun weekend Tereck! You are the best dad and husband ever and we appreciate you more than you will ever know.

Lexi and the big gorilla!

Kamrie of course saying cheese while looking away from the camera!

The kids at the motel bringing the luggage up to our rooms. We looked like quite the crew. It was pretty funny!

Cute outfit I got for our little guy while we were shopping at the Gateway. I sure do wish we had a Gymboree in Idaho falls. Actually....It's probably a good thing we don't. I like that place way to much!
7 comments:
Ah Lagoon and the Hogle Zoo, many a fun time spent there! I'm glad you guys had such a good time and were able to get away!
You have the cutest kids...and so well behaved! My girls used to love the Lagoon...me too!
How fun! It's so nice to get away and just be together as a family. I'm glad that you had so much fun.
How Fun! We are doing that next weekend. Glad you had a great time. It is always so nice to get out of town for a few days. Your kids are so adorable. I love Lexi's long hair.
Good times, I'm so glad you guys where able to escape.
Your kids are so beautiful! I'm glad you had a good time.
I am so glad that you got to have such a fun weekend! You all deserve it. Thanks again for coming to see us! I am so glad that Kamri likes her hair cut. You have such beautiful kids. We can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment