Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MOVING TO WYOMING

Well I never thought I would be saying this, but we are moving to Wyoming. Tereck's job finally came to an end after George's death. We are really sad to be leaving Idaho but are excited for a new fresh start you could say. It's been really hard to see the company start to fall apart after Tereck worked so hard for 8 years to build it up. It's amazing how life can change in just 3 short months. Tereck was able to get on with Elkhorn Construction after being unemployed for only 4 days. You can definitly tell the lord had a hand in this (or the inlaws Tereck just said). Either way we are grateful and excited for the new change. I can't even begin to say how much I am going to miss Idaho and especially all of our great friends and family. We have the best friends any one could ask for and that is going to be really hard. It will be really weird to not be close to all of Tereck's family also. As far as in-laws go. I got the luck of the draw on that one. I guess it will give them a reason to get out of Idaho every once in a while to come and visit. I will be staying here until our house sells, which in this market could be a week or a year. Who knows. Tereck will just stay with my parents & come home on the weekends for now. I guess I will get to see how life is like for Malisa and Chelsea for a while. Not looking forward to that part at all. I guess I will just have to buck up and get ready for an adventure. Change is definitly something I don't like and I am not good at but oh well. Ready or not it here it comes. Thanks to all of our family and friends for their support the last few months. You will never know how much it has meant to us.

15 comments:

Erin Axson said...

I feel a little guilty that I am so excited for you to move even closer to me! Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers!

lishajeanne said...

Sad you will be leaving. Selfishly I hope your house doesn't sell for a long time. Good luck though!

Brooke said...

Linsey!!! Hey this is Brooke. I found your blog on Ronna's. Your bummed to be moving back home, but I'm kinda excited. Maybe we can do lunch or something.

Jonna said...

This really stinks! I'm am happy that you are employed though. That is a blessing in this day & age. Hopefully your home sells very soon for you sanity. I'm thinking of you.

Chelsea said...

Sad to leave where you have been for so long, but at least you're going to a place where you know, well. Good schools, close to UT, close to family. It's a good place to raise a family. We turned out pretty good, huh? I've considered moving up there since I'm alone so much.
I'm glad that he has a job. With the economy the way it is, it is such a blessing. I seriously hope that your house sells quickly. I would tell you to move together and hire a realtor. Your sanity may be worth the commision:) I'm glad that I'll be able to see you more often too:)

Malisa said...

How exciting to be back in Evanston. You call me ANY TIME you hate being by yourself. It is very hard at first but you will get used to it and I promise it does get better. I think the worst part is the kiddos missing their daddy. ANd I don't know about your family but with us, daddy is the hero. They have a very mean mom who doesn't let them do ANYTHING. So when dad comes home, he saves their world from falling about by giving into EVERYTHING. Good luck with everything and you can seriously call me anytime.

Frog Family said...

Thanks for all the love and great comments. I know I am blessed to have great friends and family.

Ed and Ivy said...

I wish you the best Lindsey! And good luck to Tereck in his new job! Yay for Evanston!

Kirsten said...

I'm sorry about the change. Hopefully the house sells soon though because I'm sure that'll be a little stressful! I want to see you though before the house sells and you move!

Mike and Delisa said...

Hi guys...it's Marge and Delisa just checking out your blog. This will be great to have to keep in touch while you are away.

Lester Family said...

Selfish little me just letting you know how EXCITED we are that you are moving to town! I understand the change thing, not being easy, but you know where you need to turn to make it through.
PS There are a couple of houses for sale in my neighborhood!!!

Jill said...

I am sad to see you guys leaving-but know that there is always a reason for change! I am like you...I don't handle it well.

I will miss Alexis at tumbling too. she is just a little doll!

Good luck with everything-at least we can stay in touch through the blogging world!!!

Aimee Harrigfeld said...

Lindsey! What the heck you are leaving me here and going home? We did not even spend enough time here. We will probably talk more when you move. Let me know if you need help moving or with your kids or anything.I am sad to see you guys go, but new adventures are always fun and I'm sure your family is so excited to have you guys there. talk to you soon lol aimee

Lee Ann said...

A new adventure! It will at turn out great! Im weird but I love to pack and unpack boxes! I just dont like moving the boxes...icky! Good luck with everything, sometimes life leads us where we never thought we would be!

NAT said...

Good luck with the move & I'm glad he found a job.

In a strange way, I'm kind of envious 'cause I actually really like Evanston.