Sunday, October 12, 2008

Man Tag!
A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each Person answers questions about their sweethearts
C. At the End of the post, the person then tags 4 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged

What is your husbands name? Tereck Frongner
How long have you been married? It will be 9 years on Nov. 20th
How long did you date? We dated 7 months before we got married
How old is he? The big 30
Who eats more sweets? Well I only do when I'm pregnant. Other than that neither of us are big sweet eaters.
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? Tereck
Who can sing the best? Me
Who is smarter? This is a toss up. We are both smart at totally different things.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me but he will help fold and put them away sometimes.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? What lawn? Just kidding we have a new house with no lawn yet but he does a good job pulling weeds.
Who cooks dinner? We both do.
Who drives? Tereck
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Another toss up.
Who kissed who first? Tereck kissed me on the forehead the night we met. It was a few days after that when he kissed me on the lips for the first time. It was love at first sight for sure. I still look at him and wonder how I ever got such a great guy.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation.
Now I tag Malisa, Chelsea, Heather & Jenny

6 comments:

The LaMont Family said...

Hey Lindsey! YOu have such a cute family! So good to be able to keep up with ya...and you wonder how you got a great guy??? Its because you are such a great girl!

Chelsea said...

Fun! It's always interesting to read those things. Thanks for tagging me. I already did this tag in Feb. So, if you want to read it, look there. Good to hear from you Hope all is well!

Malisa said...

Thanks What a fun tag! Wes is always saying that I don't ever put anything about him on the blog.

Kirsten said...

It's always fun to see what you guys have been up to! I'm going to do this tag because Paul's needs a tribute done to him!

NAT said...

It's always fun reading about how people met and what not. Your "story" sounds sweet. Oh, and he cooks dinner and folds laundry? Definitely a keeper! :)

Jenny said...

How much fun, you have been married almost exactly the same as me. We are 9 years on Oct. 25!! Yahoo!!! Sounds like you guys really where love at first sight, I'll get on my list of my husband fun fun.