Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh Kamrie --- You are one of a kind


My little Kamrie had a play date the other day and they made quite a little mess in the play room. I went downstairs after her friend had left and Kam was still in the middle of the mess playing. I looked at the room and said, "What happened in here?" Without any hesitation she pipes up, "It wasn't me!" Priceless. Then a few hours later she was dancing in the living room while I was reading with Alexis in my bedroom. All of a sudden I hear screaming and Tereck yells to come here quick. She had twirled and got dizzy and fell onto the edge of the coffee table. Pour little girl. There wasn't any way to stitch it so she is gonna have a hole in her noggin for a while. Just another little side note, since that day she has told me, "It wasn't me" about 100 times. Plus she said Damnit for the first time yesterday. Tereck was in big trouble for that one, even though it does sound kind of cute in her little girlie voice. Man you really have to watch what you say.

7 comments:

Malisa said...

Poor thing! That looks like it hurts bad. Isn't it funny when they say naughty words. It is cute when it comes out the first time but not the next few. My girls have both done that a few times. And so sad to say I think they got both of them from me. Yes we really have to watch what we say!!!!

Jonna said...

She's even cute when she's crying! I'm sorry Kamrie, that looks like it hurts. It's amazing that these little ones survive all the cut, bruises, broken bones, that they seem to catch while growing up. Rexann said that Kamrie is the queen of puzzles in the nursery! I did try to call you back after I heard your message, but didn't catch you home. Hope it wasn't anything important. I didn't get a chance to talk with you at church.

Chelsea said...

James did the same thing to his forehead this weekend. One more scar huh? That's funny that she said the naughty word! Not very funny, but I would have laughed. My kids haven't done that yet. I'm sure that they will and when they do....it's definately their Dad's fault.

Adrienne and Darren said...

Poor Kamrie. She is so cute. Mckayl and Brooklyn had so much fun playing with her today. I love that she says that it wasn't her. too cute.

YaYa said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry about your little ones cut on her forehead! We had alot of those kinds of accidents at our house when the kids were little! She is a doll even though she is crying!

NAT said...

Ouch! Poor, Kamrie.

It's a good thing my Emma isn't really talking much yet, as she would have quite the vocabulary on her since I tend to vocalize my frustration at other drivers while I'm in the car. :)

Jenny said...

That is so funny, they always act so innocent, its never them. Good thing we have such good mommy senses!! Hope her cute gets better, poor girl!