Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SAYING GOODBYE TO SOME GREAT FRIENDS


Good luck Mike and Amy on your new adventure to Tennessee. It has been really fun getting to know you the last couple years and we have enjoyed all of the fun times. Kamrie doesn't quite understand that you are far far away now. I wish it was easier to explain that sort of thing to kids.
Tereck & Mike
Seth, Kamrie & Sydney


Alexis (dressed as Miley Cyrus) & Baby Chloe



Me & Amy

3 comments:

Erin Axson said...

I laughed right out loud when I opened this blog. We hung out with Mike and his roommates Jon, Randy and Duanne all the time! In fact, we took Mike and his roommate jon with us to spud days! Good memories!

Frog Family said...

Holy cow are you serious. That is really funny. I had no idea that you knew them. Mike worked at Sol Rio for a long time and that's where he met George and then he eventually got hired on. He worked with Tereck for the last couple years.

Malisa said...

So sad to say goodbye. But now that means you have somewhere new to go vacation! I love new places to have an excuse to go visit.