My sweet boy can crawl normal on the carpet but the hardwood floor and the tile in our bathrooms hurt his little knees. This is new way of dealing with that problem. He is so dang funny I can't believe how fast he is changing. He has been crawling, pulling himself up and sitting all by himself for a couple weeks now. I have a feeling he will be walking early just like my other two did. Notice at the end of the video his little head shake. Tereck is always shaking his head at him and now he does it too. It is hilarious!
Summer Dance Blast
9 years ago

5 comments:
That is the cutest thing!! What a smart little guy he is. We can't wait to see yout his weekend. It is going to be a blast.
Oh my heck!! Connor crawled exactly like that. He never did crawl the right way. He just walked right after. How funny! It is crazy to see your Ryker do the same thing. Our friend called him "kick stand" for the longest time.
Umm... this made my entire day! What a hoot! I just want to squeeze his little cheeks! When are you guys headed down here next?
That is so funny! Love it!
The cave man crawl!!! I love it!! He is so cute, I just want to pick him up and squeeze him. I love how he shakes his head. I love the baby stage.
Post a Comment