Last month our friends decided that we needed to do Survivor Games. They had done it over the 4th of July with all of his family and had a blast so we gave it another shot. They just built a new home and have no yard yet. They also own an excavating business so they had a track hoe handy to dig us out a mud hole. We had a contest to see who could fish keys out of a plate of pudding the fastest and then unlock their husbands with the little keys. We had to pop balloons by hugging our husbands until they popped followed by setting a floor puzzle the quickest. Last but certainly not least we had to race through the mud course. I must admit that I never imagined myself mud wrestling before but it was a riot. The kids had their own Survivor Games going also and they did similar contests. We really had a great time and it was about as redneck as it comes.
You guys are crazy!! How are you Linds, I've always wanted to get ahold of you. How is your family? Well you know how mine is, Not any fun grieving for your mom!! So I'm glad I know where you are now, I can check up on you and get a glimpse into your life!!
I am glad you found me, I was just asking Cristie if she kept in touch with you. It looks like you are doing great and having lots of fun. You have such a cute family.
4 comments:
You guys are crazy!! How are you Linds, I've always wanted to get ahold of you. How is your family? Well you know how mine is, Not any fun grieving for your mom!! So I'm glad I know where you are now, I can check up on you and get a glimpse into your life!!
That looks like so much fun! And the pool to clean off the kiddos is cool! I might have to try that when we build our house!
Looks like you had a blast. That is an awesome mud hole.
I am glad you found me, I was just asking Cristie if she kept in touch with you. It looks like you are doing great and having lots of fun. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment