Tereck turned the big 31 back in February. We had a fun surprise party for him. There is sure getting to be a ton of candles on there. It was a little flaming inferno!!! JK babe.
Lexi's last day of 2nd grade at Woodland Hills in Idaho Falls. Thanks for a great few months Mrs. Cousin.
Kamrie turned 4!!! Holy cow how is that even possible. She had a really fun party at my mom's house. We even got to have Uncle Darren & Aunt Adrienne and their kids & Uncle Nate & Aunt Kristie & their kids there. She has turned into quite the comedian and she keeps me laughing all the time. I wish I could have just kept her 3 for a few more years. I am not looking forward to her going to school in less that a year and a half. SO SAD!!!
BEST BUDDIES!!! Since the day we moved, not a day has gone by that Kamrie hasn't asked to play with Emma & Mia. They are so darling to watch play and they get along so well. I think they could play every single day together and never get sick of each other. Kamrie hasn't had a problem adjusting to this move at all thanks to her little buddies.
Here are a few pics of our cute boy. He is still a little turkey and it's a darn good thing he is sooo cute or I may have traded him for a nicer version some days. No no not really, he is actually doing a little better since we got tubes in his ears last month. He is a very busy boy and has also not had a hard time adjusting to our new town.

5 comments:
i love the pics. your so so lukey you got a house by grandma Lester. i have updated my blog i update about every day i left you one comment that said when will lexi get a blog or blog on your acount?i miss you guys so so much. now i want to go home becase id get to see you guys more than in D.C. and i hope summer goes by fast becase my mom said that when we fly home were going to stay whith grandma for a week so maby we can see you guys. i miss you so much.
Love those kids of yours! Such cuties!! I was fun seeing you guys!
So our stake just realigned our wards and I am in Mrs. Cousin's ward now. How random is that?
It is about time you updated! Sounds like things are well. You kids are as cute as ever.
You HAVE been busy! Happy Birthday to everyone! Your kids are too darn cute.
Post a Comment