Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ALEXIS IS GETTING BAPTIZED


12 comments:

Jonna said...

Tell Alexis that I am very proud of her! We miss you guys, and it was good to see a post. It seems weird to read Evanston Stake Center. How are you doing? Have you found a home? Tell everyone Hi!

Jill said...

So so cute! Did you cut her hair recently?

It was fun to see you for a milisecond on Saturday. Sorry we didn't get to see you more. Our kids were having meltdowns. Mostly Presley. Landon had a slight fever and was in sickness haze, which was actually very helpful for us!

We miss you guys. Gretchen called Alexis' name at class today and we both went...oh. :(

Tell her we are proud of her! Can't believe she's 8!!!

Amy Eaton said...

Is that even possible, where has time gone. Wish we were all still in Idaho so we could be there Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

We for sure need to play in the summer.. and for SURE in Novemeber.. I introduced her to my friend Paige who just moved up to Idaho Falls.. so now there can be four of us girls.. can you imagine the shopping we could do! We missed you up there too.. it was sad not having your cute little family around.. and I think Rob needed your hubby, he was out numbered!! Your lil girl is so cute! Eight..wow..how fun!

YaYa said...

NO stinkin' way you have an 8 year old! She is such a doll, she looks just like you so it must be true!

Phelps Family said...

My sweet little Alexis!! I really want to be there! It makes me tear up. We are going to see if we can make it work. If we can't, tell her how proud of her I am and that I miss her!

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love that picture of Lexi. She is so beautiful. Congratulations on getting baptized. We are so proud of you. We wish we could have been there.

NAT said...

Congrats, Alexis! I hope it was a very wonderful day.

Chelsea said...

Congrats Alexis! I can't believe that she is 8 already! She is a beautiful young lady.

Em N. said...

I can't believe you have an 8 year old! That's CRAZY!!! Congrats on selling your house! Happy and sad at the same time I'm sure! I just made our blog private but I don't have your email. Email me at emilyrnelson@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite!

McKayl Lester said...

lex i miss you SO much i wish i could see you.but D.C. is so fun. please call me i miss you
kelly

McKayl Lester said...

i am so so happy for you. when will lex get her own blogspot? i miss you guys. i updated. i want to go home so bad. i miss my frinds, techer, and home but most i miss family. i hope time goes by fast so i can get baptised and to see home friends and family.