
Ryker had a great 1st birthday party. He was so fun to watch with his new 4-wheller and of course the cake. He got all sorts of new fun things for his birthday.
Blocks
Tool Set with a handy dandy screw driver, hammer & drill
Baby Leap Pad
Tonka Roller
Cute Summer Clothes
A Grandpa Steve outfit (Levis & Plaid Shirt) I can say that because he (Grandpa actually picked it out)
Little Cars & Semi
4-Wheeler
He is definitly a spoiled little turkey

but a very cute one at that. We had a really fun party followed by a fun evening with some friends. Ryker got to play in the snow with his sisters for the first time. He quite liked it for the first little while until he bobbed his face in the snow a few times and than he was ready to call it quits. All in all he had a really fun day I think. I just can't believe that my baby boy is already one years old. What a fun addition he has been to our family. The girls just giggle at the funny new things that he is doing daily. He has really decided that it is time to take the walking thing seriously the last few days. They are really getting a kick out of that. I love

the way they interact with him and dote on him a little to much sometimes but that's ok. Thanks to everyone for making it such a fun day for our little guy.

This was his latest comedy show for this evening. Tereck this is for you! Sorry you missed it but I thought you would like a laugh anways!!!
9 comments:
Wow, he is such a cutie!
OH I just want to smoosh his cheeks! I cant believe he is one... what a cutie!
He is the cutest little guy ever!
I loved the 4-wheeler video...he is going to have so much fun with that. A mountain lion on the front porch...now that would scare the crap out of you!!
How cute! I cannot believe he is one! Where does the time go?
Oh he is so cute! Looks like he had a great party and got spoiled like every little boy deserves. I love the pics of him eating his cake. What a handsome little guy!
Makes me sooo sad!! Wish we were there. I don't want Chloe to grow up that fast I wish there was a way to freeze time. He is so cute, miss you guys!!!
Happy Be-lated Birthday, Ryker! What a doll. All of your kids are adorable.
those are the funniest videos i ever saw of ricker he is so cute he is so big now. i miss you guys so much. you guys are so fun i hope to see you soon. I hope you have a GREAT summer i know i am, because I AM GOING TO WASHINGTON D.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope to make GOOD friends,a good friend like Lexi i hope i like the apartment, i am staying at an AWESOME APARTMENT I might be going to Washington d.c. April 9th 2009!!! see you soon
love
mckayl
(Hanna)
Hey Lindsey! This is Shanna, Tyler's wife... we want to thank you so much for dealing with our draws every month on the new house! We can only imagine what a pain in the neck it was to deal with the lender! But wanted to let you know how much we appreciate it!
Ryker is such a cutie!
We would love to send you an invite to our blog if you would like! Send me your email address to shannaford1@juno.com
Thanks Again!
Tyler & Shanna
Post a Comment