The other morning Lexi missed the bus and so I was hurrying to get somewhat ready before I took her to school. Ryker climbed into the tub because it is his new favorite place to hang out. He started playing peek a boo and actually saying boo with Lex. It was so darn cute. After I got home I decided I had better get this recorded for daddy to see. Kamrie was having a good time in the tubby too. She is hilarious. Just the other day we were getting out of the car. Kamrie had been asleep since we had picked Lexi up from dance. Lexi was being sweet and trying to wake her up nicely. Kamrie still had her eyes shut and then burped in Lexi's face. Well not actually burped, but her favorite little fake burp. Lexi proceeded to say, "Kaaaammmmrrrriiieeee, your breath stinks," Kamrie busted up laughing and while still laughing said, "I know . . . that's because I didn't brush my teeth!" What a nut she is.
2 comments:
That is so cute...I'm sure Tereck misses the kids so much! Thank goodness for the internet!
What adorable kids you have!! Isn't it sad when your perfect little kids that did have sweet baby breath start having bad breath. So funny!! I have trouble finding time to brush my own teeth let alone three others and reminding them to do it too. ahhh motherhood isn't it great!!
Post a Comment