Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our little Ryker is playing with barbies, pushing strollers, wearing jewlery & doing all the things that a little boy with 2 big sisters would naturally do of course until ....... we caught him doing this yesterday. Tereck says thank goodness because of course he worries a little. F.Y.I., his hands were cleaned very well after the making of this movie!!!!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

What a CUTE little guy you have on your hands!

Phelps Family said...

Love IT!!!!

Ruth said...

Just found your blog! That is such a funny video! He is such a cute little kid! :)

McKayl Lester said...

hey i bloged so you guys can check it out

YaYa said...

So funny! I think I best loved the comment by daddy, "he's got a load"~ hahah
It was sooooo fun to see you guys last night at the show!!! Thanks for grabbing us! You still look just the same only a little taller...so darling!

sanjeet said...

That is such a funny video! He is such a cute little kid!
free classified india

NAT said...

Too funny! He's a cute little guy.

Amy Eaton said...

We so need to make it happen... I will be in touch and hopefully we will see you guys soon.