Saturday, December 20, 2008

Well I am finally going to post again. It has been a crazy month and a half or so. Life with Tereck living 4 hours away is a little more stressful and a lot more busy. Here are a few pics from our Thanksgiving weekend. We went up to the ranch the day before Thanksgiving and the kids were having fun with Grandpa cllimbing around and going for rides on the motorbike. The Saturday after Thanksgiving my entire family was able to get together which is pretty rare. We took the kids to a movie and then went to Ogden to check out the little houses that are all lit up in downtown Ogden. The kids had a blast, well except Kamrie. She had just woken up from a little nap and was not impressed by anything. The rest of the grandkids danced and sang and just loved being together. There is 15 grandkids and the oldest just barely turned 10. It is chaos with us all together but wonderful chaos. We decided to go caroling to my Grandma Donna's later that night. She was so excited and the kids loved seeing her too. Here is a song that they sang to her. I hope to be able to blog Christmas before Valentines day but who knows with my crazy crazy life. I just have to keep reminding myself that someday it will get better and hopefully at least a little bit easier.


















































































7 comments:

Malisa said...

Oh Lindsey! It does get better I promise. It is hard to get used to doing EVERTHING by yourself. It is a huge adjustment. Make sure you take time for yourself. That makes worlds of difference for me. Your kids are so cute! Ryker is getting so big. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Jonna said...

Well that was the sweetest song ever! What a bunch of cute kids. It was good to see Aunt Donna in the picture. Mom said that she hasn't felt well for some time now. I'm sure she will treasure that forever. Are you showing your house at all? I hope so, for your sake. I keep hoping that something will come along around here....wishful thinking. If you need anything....anything at all, don't hestitate to call. We'd be right there. Merry Christmas.

Amy Eaton said...

Hey good to see an update. I know all about being busy I feel like life still really hasn't slowed down for me either. But I am surprised I much I am enjoing the south, I know crazy! I have been have uplaoading problems with pictures but Chloe is already getting big. We need to have a chat, so call if you ever have a free momnet. we miss you guys!!

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love the pictures. It was so much fun to get together over Thanksgiving. We can't wait to see you over christmas Break. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad that you had such a great Thanksgiving! That is a lot of little grankids. I guess that would seem normal for your family because your siblings are all so closee in age. I've been thinking about you and I'm glad that you posted. It will get easier. Just take one day at a time. Sometimes, take one hour at a time. Let people help you too. I know that is hard but that will be your saving grace. Keep on keeping on! Have a very wonderful Christmas with all of your family.

NAT said...

Look at all those cute Lester grandkids! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Malisa said...

Just checking to see how you are doing? It does get better I promise!